Trail Blazer subs & Favorite trails...

Hello,

First of all, a number of people have still not been getting their
subscriptions so I'm getting proactive about it and beating the bushes. If
you have not received one or any of this year's issues—Jan/Feb or
March/April—please email us about it at

tblazer@northlink.com

Of course, you can also just hit the reply button and I'll forward it on to
the office. By the way, a special Spring/Summer edition of Trail Blazer,
"Riding Solo" will be going out this week.

ALSO—we are seeking descriptions of favorite trails for our Trail Head
column. If you have a fun, exciting, beautifully awesome trail in your neck
of the woods that you'd like to share with the rest of the class, would you
also contact us? We'd love a description, directions and PICTURES! Trail
Head is a service to other readers who enjoy discovering new trails—it's by
and for the trail rider, so don't be shy if you've never written anything.
We'll make ya sound like Ernest Hemmingway!

Bonnie Jackson
TB