Re: RC: Re: RE: Bloodlines and Arabs

Hi Kris
I'm glad you pointed that out. I sent Salim an email essentially saying
the same thing. I would be more interested to see stats on more current
stallion offspring involved in racing. I was impressed by the number of
Abu Farwa, Naborr, *Bask (who says a Park horse can't race???),
Yatez...etc as they are so much more recent than the foundation horses
and yet have so many descendants doing well. Time will tell on the most
recent sires.

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov