RE: Bloodlines and Arabs

Good question.  So you want to know if Raffles would comprise 1% of all AHR
Arabs.  Can't answer that for you.  I think more importance should be put on
the not so obvious names on the list.  After all, couldn't you have told me
before I started this project that Raffles was going to be near the top of
the list.  It gets really interesting for hits below 50.