RE: Yearling Help

Becky Bucher rjbucher@hotmail.com
I purchased a foal last fall who will be coming a yearling the fist of May.  We started working with different things right away.  He has already been saddled with a childs saddle and accepting it well.  When we walk or work with him as soon as any kind of not acceptable behavior arises we turn a circle.  Then try what we want again.  If not correct, turn a circle.  And I agree.  Work in short time periods, and end with something good.