FW: Riverman

resent (as for some unknown reason it wasn't accepted by the list)

-----Original Message-----
From: strang [mailto:johanna.strang@wanadoo.fr]
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2000 1:34 PM
To: ridecamp-d@endurance.net
Subject: Riverman

    Hi!

    Have to admit I've been a "lurking" member of Ridecamp for a few months
now, lurking due to work severely interfering with my main interests in life
these days and mostly finding myself about 50 messages behind you lot.....
I've been very impressed by the information exchange on several topics and
hope to be able to put questions to Ridecamp when I start training again
after the birth of our second child in May.  In the meantime if I can help
with any info relating to Compiegne WC pre-ride, pls let me know as I live
in Paris region and have good contacts with the organisers.

  I already have one question to Ridecamp:  I've recently twigged that my
endurance mare is grand-daughter of US-bred racing horse Riverman and I've
tried, without success, to find a photo and/or some more info about him.  Do
any of you know of a useful web-site or other source of info?

    Many thanks

    Johanna,
    France