2 great trail geldings in AZ...

I have two GREAT trail geldings I must find homes for. I live in central
Arizona and will deliver them within the state,
if it's not too remote.

1)  12 yr. old registered sabino Paint (sorrel with flaxen mane/tail, four
whites and a blaze.) 15.3 and 1100 lbs.
Thoroughbred-type body. Has done one LD with very little conditioning and
scored an overall A-. Has the legs of a
draft horse! Hardy, never been sick. Puppy dog personality, but needs a
strong-minded rider, as he can take advantage
of the uninformed and untrained. Not a child's mount for this reason, but a
teen might do well with him. He is GREAT
on the trails by himself—a true companion with a wonderful sense of humor.
I've had him for almost 10 years and,
sadly, need to pare down from four to two horses. $2200 obo—good home a
must!

2)  Ex-child's eventer, grey Anglo-Arab. 15' and 850 lbs. Aged but acts
about 12. I've had him about 3 years. He is
sweet, well-trained and gets along with every horse he's ever been stabled
with. A great babysitter, he helped raise a
four-month-old weanling recently. About his only flaw, someone must have
whomped on him in cross ties, as he
sometimes panics, but the farrier's had no problem shoeing him ever. Price
negotiable, good home a must!

Both these guys do rocks and steep climbs well. Both could do CTRs. They
need regular riding, which I just can't give
them right now. (By the way, contrary to popular belief, "good home a must"
means I'm willing to take LESS than
I think they're worth, if I think they have a chance for a good life once
they leave my place. I am NOT a horse trader,
and have no time to keep tabs on them once they're placed.)

Bonnie Jackson in Skull Valley
http://www.oasisranch.net
(both these horses can be seen at our website.
Look under "stables" and "your hosts")