Re: RC: Bromelain

In a message dated 4/12/00 1:39:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jlayman@escripinc.com writes:

<< Do any of your nutrition experts out there know what Bromelain is?  I am
 looking at joint supplements and it is listed as an ingrediant (250mg) that
 I am considering (Next Level).   I have no idea what it is, it's purpose,
 and/or if it is a legal supplement.

 Thanks,

 Jennifer  >>

It has an anti-inflammatory effect, I believe.

ti