Re: RC: PR or Penalty

In a message dated 04/10/2000 9:34:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tvanhove@uswest.net writes:

<< my recollection is that for
 an official p/r check the time is the time
 the rider requests the check >>

This is a system I have heard of, but one we do not implement on our rides
nor most of the ones I've ever ridden.  Usually, our recovery time is
recorded when the P/R is TAKEN, not when it is REQUESTED.
And penalty for lack of recovery is an option of ride management, as I
believe someone has already stated. We do not use that system in our rides,
not have I ridden a ride within my memory that does this.  Maybe I just have
a short memory.

Barbara