Re: RC: Re: head tossing

When I am out with my neighbors on a long trail ride,
I usually insist that the person with the misbehaving
horse lead.  this seems to always calm the horse down
and the others, too.  Then after awhile, someone else
can take a turn - or the next horse to get antsy can
lead for a bit.

We usually ride for 7-9 hours and go for 20+ miles.
The trails are tough here and lots of verticals and
shear drops, so the going is as fast as the slowest
team.  Greeat for legging up a horse, though.  The
quiet can't be beat, too.

She