Coming back from a hard fall

   I know what you are going though.  My young gelding dumped me pretty bad in
October of 1999. Bone bruise on the pelvis.  I sent him back to his trainer in
the mid part of January 2000.
   I am now taking lessons to review my horsemanship and bring me up to where I
can "be" confident on JR again.  My trainer has started me out on another horse
before she will put me with JR.  When she get him "settled" down to the best
level I have come up to, then JR and I can go home and go from there.  I think
lesson are a good thing.  I am also having JR Low level Dressage training, this
will be good for him.
begin:vcard
n:Pollock;Don & Linda
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:donp@dcr.net
adr;quoted-printable:;;Oak Hill Farm=0D=0A1400 Birdie Road;Lawrenceburg;Kentucky;40342;
fn:Don & Linda Pollock & JR n Bay Star
end:vcard