Another good day

Well, my little (big ) horsey is sooooo good.  Please don't mistake my glee
for bragging....I'm just sharing my little story.
    I decided to take another baby step today.  I set out for another solo
ride....we had a plan to meet some friends on the trail.  So, we walked and
walked and got to the place where we were supposed to meet up with our
friends.  Well, they were taking forever and a day...so I got off and walked
her down the trail that they would be coming up.  (are you following?  There
will be a quiz afterwards)  We finally met up with our friends so I remounted
and we had a nice, normal ride(if there is a normal).  (by the way, I found
out that the reason my friends were a tad tardy was because one of
them....the farrier....had to "throw some shoes on Duece"....not that he
would just slap them on, he's a perfectionist....just like most farriers, I
guess)
After our ride, we had to go our separate ways.  Thinking Sere might say,
"uhhh, no....my friends are going that way", I was a little hesitant to go
one way while they went the other.  But she was brave and ventured off into
the unknown all by herself! (not really the unknown, they know those trails
like the back of their hands....or hooves)
sorry that I am soooooo pleased with these babysteps.....but I can't help
it...she's such a good girl.
-Renee