Re: RC: AERC Business acumen

At 08:35 PM 3/26/00 -0700, Bob Morris wrote:

>One of the items that indicated a negative cash flow was the International
>Committee.

Huge To: list snipped..., and I want to cut to the chase here.

Just how much money are we talking about, both in actual dollars, and in
percentage of the overall AERC budget?  If we're talking big losses here
that significantly impact membership fees, then I agree we have a real
problem.  If it impacts our fees only a little, I'm not going to waste much
time arguing about something that amounts to less than $1/year (or so) in
terms of impact on myself.

What's the bottom line - are we arguing principle, or are we talking about
a serious amount of money?

David LeBlanc
dleblanc@mindspring.com