Napa Wine Country ride

For those of you in CA, I'm looking to find more info on the Wine country
30/50 ride in June.  I have been to the ride description page and did read
about how scenic is it but am wondering more about the trails- any super
steep hills or cliffs?  That kind of thing.  I think I remember reading
somewhere that the trail had been changed.  Anyone know anything more about
this ride?  It will be my second LD ( first was Las Trampas last Sept.) but
first with my new horse.  Thanks!

Dede
Central CA