Re: RE: Lyme Aftemath?

Gee thanks Bonnie...  and the others...  I was about to get a little less
paranoid about my little darlings until everyone started bringing up West
Nile, EPM, Lyme's, etc.....  Now, my poor husband is going to have to haul
sterilized buckets and clean water to every ride and meet me every 3-5
miles!  Am looking up the address for ABC to get more ProBi-I liked it
anyway to mix with electrolytes!  He's gonna make me quit reading Ridecamp!

Best,
Vickie Smith
Lincoln, VT

PS Weather's been great lately and now the ponies are hoping for some rain!
(little time off for [pretty] good behavior!)