Re: Managing Injuries (was: Interval Training Darar)

Kat wrote:

>the best way to have a horse with a long and successful endurance career is
to properly manage and  minimize any and all injuries

Kat,
This is is precisely why my horse has reached this stage in his endurance
career (10 yrs & 2000kms) without any major lameness.  Rest assured I want
to keep it that way.

To get a horse from France to UK you put him in the trailer or lorry and you
drive.  To get across the bit of sea between UK and France (the Channel) we
use the car-ferry.

Thanks for your input

Heather
SW France