Re: RC: Re:knowing when to pull

In a message dated 3/23/00 11:11:58 PM Pacific Standard Time, Onefarmgirl
writes:

<< Tom

 I know this is TIC, but sometimes when I have mastered the logistics of
daily life enough to get a properly prepared horse into an adequately
serviced trailer behind a safely running truck, with camping supplies, food,
tack, ice, electrolytes, feed pans, etc etc etc I feel like your first motto
is perfectly correct.

 Pat >>

Certainly not my cup of tea!

ti