Wearing Easyboots

How long can you leave Easyboots on?  Blaze is currently shoeless on his
fronts (I opted to leave them off for a while since the suckmud was pulling
them off -- a winter hazard here where their feet are wet so much and the
shoes pull off easier.)  Getting the Easyboots off is not too bad...but
putting them on still takes me a while...so...if I go for a ride in the
late afternoon and then again the next morning on an LD (for instance,)
should I take them off after each ride and reapply before I leave
again...or can I leave them on overnight and then remove them the next
afternoon?

Sue

"If all you can do is what you've always
done, then all you can be is what you are right now."
                              author unknown

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.