Re: #800 rear D Rings

Thanks for the information Duncan.  The #800 is centerfire rigged so would it
need a rear cinch? So far I didn't think it did.  I looked at quite a few
different styles of endurance saddles before deciding on the AS 800 and none of
them used rear cinches.

Duncan Fletcher wrote:

> Went to a David Genadek saddle clinic. His advice is to use the rear D rings
> and cinch both front and rear equally. Older western saddles had the rigging
> further aft - anywhere from 3/4 to center fire and a  single cinch with
> rigging there tends to keep more equal pressure accross the entire bars of
> the saddle. But with modern western saddles with forward rigging, the only
> way to equalize that pressure is to use the rear cinch - and not slack. From
> a physics standpoint, this makes eminent sense.
>
> Duncan Fletcher
> dfletche@gte.net

begin:vcard
n:Pollock;Don & Linda
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:donp@dcr.net
adr;quoted-printable:;;Oak Hill Farm=0D=0A1400 Birdie Road;Lawrenceburg;Kentucky;40342;
fn:Don & Linda Pollock & JR n Bay Star
end:vcard