need horse!!

A good friend of mine is lookingt for a horse for her husband who
annouced he would like to try endurance.  Needless to say she is
ecstatic.

Anyone know of a horse 6-10 years, gelding, sound and sensible, bomb
proof for a man 6'2" over 200 lbs. Horse must be around 15.3 hands high
and large boned. Preferrably some base on it.

Please e-mail me so I can pass it on to her.  Her husband is a strong
beginner and the horse would go to a super loving home.

Linda

Linda Eisele & LS Lakota
hubby Allen & LS Iceman
2 great sons-Blue & Nick