USA east

Haven't seen anything posted about USA east ride? I was there (finished 4th in 2day 100) weather was great for big morgans but a mite cold for staff I'm sure. Patti did a great job never a line to pulse or vet. Think there were 26 in Saturdays 50 and 22 in Sundays but not sure as to placing so won't attempt to post them. Hope ride made lots for team east! Mary