Re: RC: cruppers

In a message dated 3/20/00 8:33:48 AM Pacific Standard Time, Pamnetus writes:

<< Never would have thought to warm a crupper-something else on a ride to put
near my skin under my coat.  >>

<G>  To warm the bit I usually cup it in my hands and hold it close to my
mouth and kind of breath on it (like you would to clean your glasses).  I
definitely DON'T warm the crupper that way :)))

Sylvia (there are limits ya know)