Re: RC: cruppers

In a message dated 3/20/100 1:50:56 AM EST, Dbeverly4@aol.com writes:

<< Yep, except on those cold mornings at the start of a ride when you're
trying
 to get the dang thing on and your horse's tail is clamped down pretty much
 saying "No way, Jose are you sticking THAT freezing cold thing under my
 tail!".  I warm the crupper AND the bit on cold mornings.

Never would have thought to warm a crupper-something else on a ride to put
near my skin under my coat.