15.1+H 6 yo mare

15.1+H mare, 6yo, was conditioning last year but never competed because of
scheduling conflicts.  This mare won on the track and has impressive
performance bloodlines (Wiking daughter o/o Sambor dtr.) but long body (and
neck and legs!), therefore not for heavyweights (sorry, Jim).  Correct
otherwise, no vices, sweet, friendly.  Trained by a couple of the most
caring racehorse trainers in the world.  Awesome, relatively smooth,
ground-eating strides.  Easily matches our 16h Appendix dressage-trained
mare in gaits.  Obedient, soft in bridle, not overly spooky but slows to
look at cut log-ends still (I don't rush her).  Forward but easy to keep off
horse in front.  Good in traffic, crossing bridges, creeks.  Good trail
horse; put her in ltd. dist. this year and win, then try 50s when she gets
more experience!   We're probably moving in next two months, I have Rides to
manage, and my husband doesn't want to ride so much any more or me to go
alone, and would hate crewing if he couldn't ride too.   I love this mare
and am sad to sell my horses, but hope for someone to give them better
careers than pasture potato-ing.  $8,000.