Re: RC: Re: Horseshoes???

They worked just fine....I thought they might help Jonathan with his
stumbles but since his stumbles are only due to laziness, they weren't
really necessary.  They are about $7-$8 a pair vs. $4-5 a pair for the
steel ones.  They don't last as long as steel, of course.  But I do think
we got one reset out of Jonathan's...included a couple of fifty milers and
conditioning miles as well.  We had a light season last year.  I'm sticking
with steel this year.

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.