Re: Tying rope halters...

Hi Jerri,

The instructions I used are here. I ended up tying it about 100 times. But
now I'm pretty good.  ;-)

> http://www.azstarnet.com/~sunrise/horse/halter/haltera.html

I actually have Icelandics so had to figure where to shorten lengths. Also I
figured out a nice neat knot instead of the big ugly one they say to tie.
That also enabled me to shorten the biggest length. The directions did get a
bit vague towards the end but I finally figured it out!

Cheryl

PS  I burnt the counter top in my bathroom with a hot knife to melt the ends
of the rope. So I figure (not counting the countless hours I spent) the nice
halter only cost me several hundred dollars. Luckily I didn't burn the whole
house down!