Re: RC: not endurance related...but horse related..sort of..

Renee, if you like to read and write, think science writer (as in stuff for
horse magazines) or journalist.  Both do require some sort of schooling
beyond HS unless you get really lucky and make a connection.  You are a
decent writer.  The best way to get into science writing is to take lots of
at least basic science classes (like "intro to" or "101")  It's important to
get a wide variety of knowledge in order to write well.  I was going to take
this route, (still may do some professional writing if I ever get too old to
ride so much)  I have a Bachelor of Science in Biology, and its amazing how
much it helps with horses!  Best of luck in whatever, jeri