Re: RC: Fwd: RC: Beet Pulp

For whoever wanted to know about beet pulp and molassess here it is:

Beet Pulp
Molasses Dried

Made by Nutrena Feeds, Minneapolis, Minn.

I compared the label to my regular beet pulp label and the molasses dried
product has 1/2 the amount of fat and a little more ash but not an
appreciable amount.

The fat content of the beet pulp [Farmers Brand] is not less than 20% and in
the molasses dried pulp by Nutrena it is not less than 10%.     Maryben