From: vvarney [mailto:vvarney@megalink.net]
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2000 9:55 AM
To: ridecamp
Subject: RC:

We are expecting (any day now) our first foal in many years.
I would love to have some of the more experienced breeders on ridecamp share
their "newborn care routine " with me.
I keep getting mixed info on things like: iodine on navels, ivermectin for
mare after foaling, testing for antibodies.........
What do you guys do?
We have big hopes for this baby and want to everything right.
Thanks!!

Vicki
 Who has horses playing in
six inches of snow today !

- JENKENS & GILCHRIST E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE -
This transmission may be: (1) subject to the Attorney-Client Privilege, (2)
an attorney work product; or, (3) strictly confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or
disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please
reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized
interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.