Re: RC: Beet Pulp

In a message dated 03/16/2000 9:54:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Merryben@aol.com writes:

<< I mix the beet pulp with the other feeds and pour in the water.  Then I go
 feed the four horses near the barn area and load a bale and a half in my
 truck for the pasture horses.  This takes maybe 15 minutes or so.  Then I go
 get the buckets with the beet pulp and feed it.  We have been doing this for
 years with no bad results.  My vet says it doesn't really even have to be
 soaked.  A >>

When I've fed beet pulp, I just add HOT water and it expands as you watch it.
 By the time I've carried the bucket 75 feet, the beet pulp is soaked enough
for the horse to eat it. Also, no bad results.

Barbara