Re: RC: Fw: Re: Tree-hugger

At 07:27 PM 3/15/00 -0800, Lynn wrote:
I think the New Cuyama example is outside the norm.

It might be outside the norm but I could take you to about a dozen dairies south of Albuquerque that are like the New Cuyama one.  I have been in their milking barns and they are clean and all, but the cows stand in muck all day long & the manure piles are mountains.  My misfortune to have never in my life been to a commercial dairy that wasn't like that.   Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES   www.fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for health, horsemanship, the internet & your life
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
Internet Research * Web Design * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options