Re: RC: bridle path

In a message dated 03/16/2000 7:01:48 AM Pacific Standard Time,
trinity_oaks@yahoo.com writes:

<< HOWEVER, I don't
 want her to be some geek or freak o'nature out there
 on the trail because my girl is the only Arab with a
 bridle path.  So, I want the truth here, spare me my
 (her) feelings. >>

Some peoople clip bridle paths, some don't.  I do, because I think it looks
tidier, and my mare hates the hair tickling her ears.  I even braid her
forelock and do it up in a little "bun" so it won't tickle.  She has masses
of mane and forelock; the mane is very handy for hanging onto while climbing
hills.  You won't look like a geek, no matter which way you go on this issue.
 I don't think anyone is that fussy out there on the trail.

Barbara