Re: RC: Re: Horse slaughter

No Heidi
I said it was "Just me!" You just posted that we should not judge others
for their personal preferences and for once we agree. No need to judge
me on mine. You can eat whatever or whomever you choose; I could care
less. I just prefer not to eat things I pet.
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov