Re: RC: Re: HELP!!!!!

In a message dated 03/15/2000 11:29:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gesaeqfx@pe.net writes:

<< I have been getting this same dumb message too.  Dont even know who it
is!! >>

I received the same message after I answered a post.  Now I can't find that
post in the "Sent Mail" and can't remember the issue or the person.  I just
took it that it was that person answering with an automatic message.

Barbara