Re: RC: Horse Savaging / CA law

In a message dated 3/14/00 4:13:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
toriandsteve@juno.com writes:

<<  We are left with only a couple of options for disposal - have
 the vet put them down or send them to wildlife waystations.  Sometimes
 zoos will take them, but you have to ask around.  >>

Still sounds like a better option to me than sending them alllllllll the way
to Texas (live) for slaughter.

Sylvia (in California)