RE: Re: Horse slaughter

I couldn't have my horse buried at home because he's boarded at a small,
family-operated farm in a county where it's illegal to bury animals on the
property.  But I would never send him on the long, unhumane, terrifying
truck ride to a slaughter house.

If his health is so bad that he must be put down, he will be euthanized by
the vet, and then I will have his body cremated.  That's part of my
responsibility to him.

If you can't afford euthanasia and cremation, then you can't afford to keep
a horse and should not have one.

Cindy