Re: Horse slaughter

 <it would be wonderful if we could all have
our animals peacefully put to sleep and buried on
the home farm - but that is unrealistic for the
majority. >

Just curious....why is it unrealistic to bury one's horse on the home farm?
 Just wondering...

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.