RC: Notched ear - Savaging

Hellooo :)
  Well I think that Bette was right on the money in my opinion so I
won't bore you with the almost the same feedback. *winks*
  But please Annette read my last message. I  have a gelding that did
the SAME exact thing, and I am happy to report there is hope *LOL
  It sounds like you are doing everything as I did, so keep that up and
see how he does. Every horse reacts different to situations so it may be
something really simple to fix like just getting him to give in to
humans and except his role lower on the totem pole than you. Or it may
be something a bit more challenging. But you seem like your doing a
great job!!
   So Keep it up and good luck. Keep us updated on his progress!!
Kim
Placerville,CA