Re: re:Horse Savaging???

 <No matter the case of what happened, I do not agree that you should
shoot the horse in the head and sent him off to dog food. There is good
in everyone and everything. Even if it may not seem like it. So no
matter if this horse has done wrong, who are we to judge him in a manner
to say he deserves a horrible death.>

Sorry, Kimberly....you need to read the posts about what this horse (and
some others that were discussed) have done.  There is something seriously
wrong with them.  One of the horses actually killed someone...do we judge
murderers and put them in jail, even put them to death?   Sure we do...but
this is a horse and no matter how pretty or athletic he is or what may be
the cause of his aggressive behavior, he might kill someone or maim them
for life.  No animal is worth dying for or being maimed for!  You need to
be very careful of the pasture gelding who is still challenging you...who
knows what (or when) he might be triggered to simply run you down one day?
Horses can kill us and sometimes they do it intentionally...not common, but
it can and does happen.  Don't take chances!!

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.
McBain, Michigan 49657