Zeke versus Charlie

Ti wrote:
>Well, Lassie's a dog--whole different ballgame. My dogs talk. Just this
>morning, Zeke was telling me,

>"Lookhere'stheballIgottheballrighthereinmymouthwannaplayballhere'stheball".

Now, Tom. Haven't you taught Zeke not to speak with his mouth full? ;-)

I'll pitch Charlie's (my 31 yr old gelding) communicative ability against
Zeke's any day. When I get home tonight the old guy will be weaving back
and forth along the fence, saying plain as day " You're late again-where's
my food-You're late again-where's my food-outa my way Fling, she's back,
finally,-You're late again-where's my food-....
;-)
Sarah, Fling (I wait quietly until I'm served) and the irrepressible Charlie.