Re: RC: Re: Tree-hugger

In a message dated 3/14/00 9:43:45 AM Pacific Standard Time, woa@stormnet.com
writes:

<< I prefer to think of us as sane-minded, wanting the environment to be
 safe for our children and grandchildren, and wanting to save all God's
 creatures from cruelty, rather than far left. I believe we are the most
 "CENTERED" folks of all!
 Bette >>

Bette, it is rumored that Walt Disney pulled the wings off flies as a child
and kept a pet tethered horsefly attached to his ring finger.

Worst of all, Bambi wasn't a true story--it was a movie!

ti