Re: RC: Re: Tree-hugger

Ti and Howard
Hey you guys are sure taking this tree hugger thing way too seriously. I
gave you my definition what I believe in and I don't believe you guys
feel any differently. (Or do you want to see cruelty to animals and
leave the environment inhabitable? I don't think so!) You are just
defining tree hugger in a whole different way. According to your
definition, myself and I'm sure Lif would not be included.
Did you see Superstar??? Now THERE is a TREEHUGGER!!!!
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov