Re: Horse Savaging

Regarding the horse with the severely bad attitude....I had a horse once
that was aggressive in a group environment, tho not particularly to humans.
My vet had me inject this gelding with female hormones once a week(I guess
estrogen?).  He became non-aggressive, and was much easier to handle.  He
stood around in pasture, not sure if he should hang around the mare band or
with the geldings.  Confused but gentle.
Katee