Re: RC: Tree-hugger

In a message dated 3/14/00 9:09:28 AM Pacific Standard Time,
provincmk@fanninelectric.com writes:

<< Okay, I can guess all day, and I have several ideas---but I'd like to hear
 it "from the horses' mouths"---what, exactly,  ARE tree-huggers?  Is it an
 ideology or an official organization? (G).

 Claudia >>

Tree Huggers International, once known as The Whole Mosquito Foundation, is a
division of the powerful WTH (Women with Time on their Hands) lobbying
organization. There are other branches as well, but all are deidicated to the
principle of abolishing logic and accountability in everyday life--an
admirable goal that has nearly been reached in the highest echelons of state
and federal legislature.

ti