Horse Savaging

I have a horse that was never that bad.  However, he was low man on the
totem pole and was quite nasty and not particularly safe to be around -- I
carried a whip around him.  Now he is boss of all of the horses and very
sweet to handle.  We have a local vet who is trained in equine homeopathy.
She gave him a remedy, thulia (I'm not sure how to spell it.)  I also had
chiropractic treament done with him.  Within a few months he was the top
dog in the pasture and though he keeps challenging, has accepted me as his
boss and has a wonderful, fun, playful personality.