Re: RC: Horse Savaging (CONTROVERSIAL RESPONSE)

Hi Lif
I told Jennifer essentially the same thing and will back you 100% if
flamed. I did mention that if there was a place, such as you described,
where there was no danger to others, that there are some extreme
measures which could be tried (e.g.. thrown down with legs tied and
towel over eyes for a few hours etc.) which have worked for some;
however, I agreed that the risks seem to outweigh the possible cures and
the horse has made his choices; let him accept the consequences. (And
actually, I am a "tree hugger", too)
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov
http://www.stormnet.com/~woa
I've learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it
gets to the end, the faster it goes. Smell the roses!