Valerie Kanavy Signature Saddle Fitting

Here's a news flash from Donna Snyder-Smith.  Tony
Slatter, the manufacturer of the Valerie Kanavy
Signature Saddle will be in the San Francisco Bay area
on April 30th to do saddle fittings.  This is an
English style endurance saddle, which some of you saw
at the Convention.  Tony is being hosted by Donna
Snyder-Smith during his short visit from England. If
anyone is interested in having a no charge fitting
done on April 30th, please contact Donna directly.
You can leave a voice message or send a fax at
510-487-9001.

If you reply to me via e-mail, I'll have to call her
with the info - you can save time by going to Donna
immediately.

Thanks!
Robin Everett