Snug Pax Horse Design & Mfg. NOTICE

Sharon McKinney info@snugpax.com
It has come to my attention that a company is using the Snug Pax name on internet search engines to advertise products that are NOT MADE BY or in any way involved with SNUG PAX. If this has caused any inconvience I am sincerely sorry and have been trying to remedy this situation. If you would like a list of ALL locations currently selling Snug Pax Products I can be contacted at info@snugpax.com or (530) 549-4734
Thank You, Sharon McKinney, Owner, SNUG PAX Horse Design & Mfg. Redding Ca.