Re: Joint lubes

In a message dated 3/13/00 2:20:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
thomlabs@netbistro.com writes:

<< This is a bit off topic but could you use MSM for dogs?

Yes, and I'm pretty sure AERC wouldn't have a thing to say about it :).  I
have a friend who is using it for her older Dobie and  she swears he is much
better.  Sorry that my initial response about MSM missed the target!  I
thought the poster was asking about MSM for horses -- they were asking about
PEOPLE -- duh!.  Lif pointed my boo-boo out to me in true Lif style -- thanks
Lif!

Sylvia