Re: RC: RC: Joint Lubes

Hi Susan
MSM is a natural (organic) form of sulfur (methylsulfonyl-methane, if we
want to get technical, since you're a "university chick") which was
originally a by-product of paper manufacturing. According to the story,
the employees of this paper company noticed deer and other animals
crowding around to drink the stuff (the company had decided to let it
run off as it was harmless to the environment). When they saw that the
animals were seeking it out, they started testing it and voila, they
discovered all the other incredible uses and effects. It helps the body
detox besides minimizing joint pain--- it has been used for horses for
years--- now humans---and the price has gone up----what else is new?!
I put my son on a tsp/day for his acne and it not only cleared it up,
but also minimized the scaring--- actually remodeled the skin. The
dermatologist said he had never seen anything like it. I also use it for
my CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome) and I have a tape from an MD on it who
says it can clear up allergies because it eliminates the dust mite
refuse from our bodies that we breathe in every night if we sleep on
pillows and mattresses over 3 months old. According to this MD, it also
reverses the negative side effects that Motrin has on the body over
time.
Personally, I've seen what it does for my son's acne and for my energy
level and I know of many CFS patients who take it for that. The joint
and pain minimizing benefits are a bonus to me! PS The tape is called
the MSM Miracle and I got it from Douglas Matney at 503 371-2605 that
was a few years ago. Nice to hear from you again; hope your mare is
doing well.
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov
http://www.stormnet.com/~woa
I've learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it
gets to the end, the faster it goes. Smell the roses!