(no subject)

Members,
Attended the AERC convention. Thanks to all the people who put on such an
excellent and informative production. Really debated going due to finances,
but went anyway and was delighted that I did. Great and informative seminars.
Do any of you riders out there have the web sites or e-mail addresses of
Kerry Ridgway's seminar? He said all his info. could be found on
www.newhopeforsoundness but I couldn't access it. Also, Susan Garlinghouse
(Strategies to avoid the Metabolic Pull) provided a web site that I didn't
get down quick enough. I had a wonderful time, learned lots and am so very
thankful that all of this new information is becoming available to endurance
horse owners. It was very uplifting for me to see how many people were so
motivated to gain information -- they would hardly let some of the speakers
stop talking.
Thanks again to all of you who made this event possible.
Barbara